Friday, January 7, 2011

all of my overused words in one place

Push me away.
I’ve got your lips on a string, your face on a leash, your life in the grip of my fist.
Pull me close.
I’ve got your hips feeling brave, your breath coming clean, your eyes in the dark of my kiss.
Strip them away.
I’ve got your clothes on the ground, your face to the sky, your life in this shadowy place.
Finish your ghost.
I’ll have you screaming for less, crying for more, shaking and breaking and spilling to me
When you’re flooding my sheets, with the sweat that turns sweet, eating us till we decay.

1 comment:

  1. I like this one a lot! :) and i loooove the way the title pokes fun at your writing diction!! haha

    love the lips on a string, face on a leash, and hips feeling brave! they are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete