Monday, November 22, 2010

a while

i live this haze,
a blur of days
sliding fingers up your arms
and then you're gone
my unwashed face
hair i can taste
breaking pieces off the teeth
i grind away

how many drinks before the day goes dull?
i'm overheated, running flames
dripping acid down my throat
to suck the liquid from my brain
and bring me closer to suffering for you
i live in my black and fucking white
wouldn't grey be nice?

keeping tongues inside our mouths,
kissing tight-lipped, fully clothed
and nothing confuses; nothing hurts
remember six feet down? i'm going deeper,
as i grind away

we live this haze,
with weakened legs
i'll crawl the forty mile way
and then it's back, disintegrate
forfeit this shitty frame i've made
no, wait - i'll fucking wait,
and drink, and stumble through the day
rather have this poison to myself
than a life with you.
rather forget my name
then give it to you.
on display: my black and white
but wouldn't grey be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment